- cart -0My CartClose
Your Cart is EmptyADD MORE FLAVOURSFOR 15%+ OFF
Buy a subscription for 15% off*
Buy any 3 full size items for 15% off* + FREE SHIPPING!*
*discount applicable for both subscriptions and one-time purchases!
This ain't no Homer Simpson's donut! This recipe is raw vegan, dairy and gluten free. No artificial colours or preservatives (the pink comes from beet juice!).
Ok so this looks fancy but it's actually super easy to make and sooooo delicious! This is one recipe that will impress your friends AND make them healthier. #WIN
Chaga is used in the donut base to make this pretty pink treat an antioxidant and phytonutrient powerhouse!
With the highest amount of antioxidants found on earth (40x more antioxidants than goji berries!), chaga has been traditionally used for centuries to treat cancer, HIV, Hep C, stomach and skin problems (gastritis / acne / psoriasis), high cholesterol and blood pressure, and more. Now we bring it to you in a convenient instant tea extract that you can add to healthy recipes like this to make them extra healthy ;)
• 2 cups of almond meal (can make by whizzing almonds in a food processor)
• 1/2 cup of raw peanut butter
• 2 tbsp coconut nectar
• 1/3 cup of organic cacao powder • 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted • 3 servings (1.5 tsp) of Wild Remedies Chaga Extract
• 1/2 cup of almond milk (or coconut milk)
• 1/4 cup date syrup (or raw honey)
• 1/4 cup melted cacao butter (on low heat)
• 3 tsp beetroot juice (can use from canned beets)
• 1 tsp Rose Water extract
• 1 tsp
• Small handful of chopped pistachios • Rose petals (optional)
Stir all glaze ingredients together, slowing adding the beetroot juice until you get the pink colour you like.
Place the glaze in the freezer and check on it every 5 minutes until it thickens up a bit. Test it by sticking your finger in it and if it coats your finger, it's ready. Slowly pour the glaze over the donuts and top with the chopped pistachios.
Comments will be approved before showing up.