No-Bake Fudgey Immunity Cake BitesRecipe
How do you chaga? Our mega-immunity supporting chaga extract doesn’t just have to be used as tea!
It’s an incredibly potent instant powder that helps with everything from:
• Supporting the immune system
• Combating free-radicals that cause illness and ageing (actually contains the highest amount ON EARTH)
• Promoting better cell regeneration and revitalisation for your skin, hair, and organs
• Helping to balance blood pressure and cholesterol levels
• Aiding the body to adapt to stress and balance energy levels naturally
Oh, and it tastes like mild chai 🙂
Try spiking your fave treats with it! These vegan chocolate fudge balls are now ADAPTOGENIC and mega-immunity boosting chocolate fudge balls 💥
Check out this No-Bake Fudgey Chocolate Cake Bites recipe:
• 1 cup packed pitted medjool dates (measured after pits are removed)
• 2 tsp. Wild Remedies Premium Chaga
• 1 cup almond flour (or sub almond meal, but the cake flavour is more pronounced with flour)
• 1/3 cup coconut flour (or sub more almond flour)
• 1/4 cup cacao powder (or dutch process cocoa powder)
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 4 Tbsp maple syrup
• 1 Tbsp coconut cream (or full-fat coconut milk)
• 1/4 cup Lily’s stevia sweetened chocolate chips
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. To a food processor, add pitted dates and blend until small bits remain or a ball forms. Scoop out and set aside.
To the food processor, add your almond flour, coconut flour, chaga, and cacao powder. Blend until a fine meal is achieved – about 20-30 seconds.
Add the dates back in along with the vanilla extract, maple syrup, and coconut cream. Blend until a tacky dough forms. If it’s too dry, add a little more maple syrup. If it gets too wet or sticky, add more coconut flour as needed.
Add the chocolate chips and stir with a spoon until combines .
Scoop out 1 1/2 Tbsp amounts of dough and roll into balls. Repeat until all of your mixture is used up. Arrange on your parchment-lined baking sheet. Transfer to the freezer and freeze for 10 minutes.
Remove cake bites from the freezer and enjoy! Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator or freezer (up to 1 month). Serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.