Easy Wheatgrass Shots For The Whole Week (No Juicer Required!)Recipe
Easy Wheatgrass Shots For The Whole Week (No Juicer Required!)
A Wheatgrass Shot A Day Can Help Keep The Doctor Away!
What You Need:
• Fresh wheatgrass (enough for a couple large handfuls)
• Juice from one fresh coconut ( 1/2 cup store-bought coconut water / regular filtered water)
• A blender
• A nut milk bag
• Ice cube tray and freezer
- Put a couple of handfuls of fresh wheatgrass and the coconut/regular water into a blender. Blend on high until liquefied.
- Hold your nut milk bag over a large bowl and pour the gorgeous green mixture into the bag.
- Squeeze the heck out of the bag until the pulp inside looks like a weird light green floss. Throw out the weird floss.
- Pour the magical green elixir evenly into an icecube tray and freeze.
- In the morning, pop out a frozen wheatgrass cube into a shot glass and let it melt while you’re getting ready.
- Once it’s melted take the shot!
Or even better, add to an instant cup of Wild Remedies Chaga Tea — note: for free! — so you’re ready to take on anything the world throws at you!
Learn more about the amazingly powerful health benefits of wheatgrass and how it can super-charge your mind and body below!
The Amazing Benefits of Wheatgrass
So what makes wheatgrass so nutritionally powerful?
Wheatgrass is one of the most potent sources of living chlorophyll available (containing up to 70%) which makes it a powerful blood builder, and helps with inflammation, oxidation, and wound healing.
It also contains antioxidants like flavonoids and phenolic acid, iron, magnesium, calcium, selenium, and contains every mineral available, plus vitamins A, C, E, I, B-Complex, and K.
You should be having wheatgrass as it’s a natural, #wildremedy that helps:
- boost your metabolism
- alkalize your body
- detoxify your body from damaging heavy metals
- purifies your liver
- is a natural antiseptic
- improves your digestion
- optimal sleep patterns
- boost your immune system
- regulate your blood sugar
It’s also very high in protein — it contains 17 amino acids — so it’s a perfect daily addition to any vegetarian/vegan diet.
Do you incorporate wheatgrass into your regular health regiment? If so, let us know what benefits you’ve experienced from it by leaving a comment below. We’d love to hear from you!
And if you’re motivated to really up-level your health and wellness, we highly recommend adding Wild Remedies Premium Chaga Tea to your diet. You can learn more about it here.
In fact, right now we’re offering a limited time only offer of 30-Day Supply of Wild Remedies Premium Chaga Tea — FREE! (just pay shipping).