120 Calorie Magical Mushroom Fudgey MuffinsRecipe
This is one of my most favourite recipes on the planet. Sugar-free ooey-gooey chocolate at only 120 calories per muffin ?.
And the addition of my Premium Chaga Mushroom Tea adds a TON of antioxidants which fight illness and age promoting free radicals PLUS immune system boosting beta-glucans.
In case you didn’t know, our Chaga Tea contains the highest amount of antioxidants ON EARTH. Just check out this comparison graph…
So they’re basically magic superhero unicorn ? chocolate muffins… What’s not to love?!
These make a great little dessert – or even breakfast!
Here’s how to make them.
- 1 3/4 Cups Oats
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 Cup unsweetened organic cocoa
- 2 tsp. Wild Remedies Premium Chaga tea
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract (optional)
- 1/2 Cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar (or 1 + 1/2 Tbsp. vinegar)
- 1 + 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 + 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Cup hot water
- 1 Cup Xylitol OR 4-6 droppers of liquid stevia
- 1/2 Cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I used Lily’s)
- 1/4 Cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners, or oil muffin tin with a bit of coconut oil (or whatever you have on had).
In a blender, (or food processor), mix all of the ingredients together, except for the chocolate chips and nuts. Blend until oats are ground and mixture is smooth.
Place mixture in a bowl and gently stir in 1/2 of the chocolate chips. Scoop mixture into cupcake liners.
Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and nut on top of the muffin batter.
Place the muffins tin in the oven for 14 minutes. After 14 minutes test muffins with a toothpick – it should come out clean. If not, leave them another couple of minutes in the oven.
Cool before serving.
Servings: 12 muffins
Calories: 120 Calories Per Muffin